TRIPLE BEARING BLOCK AND MAIN SHAFT EXTENSION
FOR ALIGN TREX 700/800 SERIES HELICOPTERS
Item Number: AT700-TBB
Installation Diagram: CLICK HERE
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, Stainless Steel 416
Models: all ALIGN TREX 700E (V1/V2/DFC), *700N (V1/V2) series, and 800 (DFC/Conversion) series.
*See installation requirements below for the 700 Nitro series.
Need Replacement Bearings? CLICK HERE (6901ZZ)
Note: the TREX 700/800 Series Triple Bearing Block upgrade provides a significant increase in frame stiffness and
gear/pinion interface support for high-power, high-intensity flights. As a result, gear wear/noise is reduced substantially and
the 90-class helicopter gear-train is capable of being pushed to the limits of power harder than ever before. The new
upgrade provides drilling templates for both the TREX 700E series and 700N series frames; making it quick and simple to
properly position the Triple Bearing Block to the correct location for easy installation and smooth operation.
- One (1) TREX 700/800 Series Aluminum Triple Bearing Block
- One (1) TREX 700/800 Series Stainless Steel Main Shaft Extension
- One (1) TREX 700E/700N Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Left Frame
- One (1) TREX 700E/700N Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Right Frame
- One (1) Radial Ball Bearing 12 x 24 x 6 mm
- Four (4) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M3 Flat Washers (Stainless Steel)
- One (1) M4 x 0.7 x 20 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Triple Bearing Block: 15 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
Main Shaft Extension: 9 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
Receive FREE USPS Priority Domestic or USPS First Class International Shipping with total
purchase of $99 or over! Need it faster? Select an alternate method after Checkout or e-mail us for
an alternate carrier and rates at email@example.com.
To Purchase: Click the Add to Cart link located above (it will direct you automatically to PayPal).
Payment Methods: We currently accept all payments through PayPal, Money Orders, or Personal
Check. Please note credit cards are accepted through PayPal by clicking the Add to Cart link located
on this page and paying after Checkout. If you would prefer sending Money Order* or Personal Check*,
please contact our sales team at the e-mail above for details.
*Your check or money order will need to clear before products are shipped.
Important: proper drilling and
installation of the bearing blocks is
critical for smooth, long-lasting
operation. Please review the TREX
700 Nitro Fan Shroud Modification and
Installation Diagram documents to the
right (.pdf format) for full information.
|See the Performance Capability
of the Triple Bearing Block
(KDE Direct 700 upgrades and
KDE700XF-495 Brushless Motor)
online on YouTube