SXT Main Rotor Head System for ALIGN T-Rex 700/800 Series Helicopters
The new KDE Direct 700/800 Series SXT Main Rotor Head System provides the most innovative and engineered control mechanics to install confidence in any flying style. Every detail was scrutinized and continually reviewed to provide the ultimate system for Flybarless flight control, providing the latest technology for fast-response and smooth flight characteristics tailored to your own flying style.
The system includes:
- A strengthened housing design (no more wear from extreme-flying styles and larger 800-class helicopters).
- Optimized main rotor grip arms for Flybarless control.
- Innovative clamping mechanism signature to all KDE Direct head designs.
- Custom heavy-duty ball links for high strength and durability.
- True turnbuckle control links (clockwise and counter-clockwise M3 threaded) for precision adjustment and perfect blade tracking capability.
Design Notice: To achieve the best possible setup and perfect alignment of the flight mechanics, it is recommended to use the following ALIGN Flybarless components with the new design:
- Main Shaft: H70093 or H80H001XX, T-Rex 700/800 DFC Main Shafts*
- Dampers: HN7024, T-Rex 700 Head Damper
- Flybarless Grips: HN7116, T-Rex 700 Newly Main Rotor Holder
- Washout Arms: HN7124, T-Rex 700FL Control Arm Set
- Swashplate: HN7017QF, T-Rex 700FL CCPM Metal Swashplate
*: When using the 800 DFC Main Shaft, the washout arms will not be perpendicular to the main shaft at zero pitch (due to the 10 mm longer length of the shaft in comparison to the 700 DFC version). This does not affect flight performance or durability in any manner, as the washout arms are solely used for swashplate phase alignment in Flybarless setups.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, Stainless Steel 416
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 700, 700N, and 800 series. Also compatible with other 700/800-class helicopters with 12.0 mm O.D. main drive shafts (refer to the "Design Notice" in the Overview for additional required components as needed).
- Two (2) T-Rex 700/800 Series Stainless Steel Main Rotor Grip Control Links, SXT
- Two (2) KDE Direct 700/800 Series Hexagonal Turnbuckles, Heavy-Duty 3mm (SS 416)
- Six (6) KDE Direct 550/600/700/800 Series Ball Links, Heavy-Duty 4.95mm
- Two (2) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Main Rotor Holder Arms, SXT
- Two (2) KDE Direct 550/600/700/800 Series Control Linkage Balls, SXT (SS 416)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Flybarless Main Rotor Housing, SXT
- One (1) M4 x 0.7 x 18 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 16 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Individual Product Pages:
We Also Recommend
AT700-MDGM1-S Slant Main Drive Gear, 112T, MOD1.0 for ALIGN T-Rex 550/600/700 Series Helicopters
AT700-MRGCL-SXT Main Rotor Grip Control Links, SXT Version for ALIGN T-Rex 700/800 Series Helicopters
AT700-MRGCL-XT Main Rotor Grip Control Links, XT Version for ALIGN T-Rex 700/800 Series Helicopters