The Anti-Rotation Bracket, XT Version design incorporates all the design advantages of the AT550-ARB Upgrade, with an updated, lower-profile Guide Rail design for improved compatibility with the KDE Direct XT and ALIGN DFC Flybarless control systems.
The prototype design was an innovative concept that provided a great upgrade for the T-Rex 550E, but the KDE Direct team wanted to take the design to the next level.
- Through extensive flight testing, the production design was updated to include a bind-free, wear-resistance surface for the full range of elevator anti-rotation pin motion.
- In addition, alignment geometry was added to the base to provide perfect orientation of the guide during installation; preventing unwanted flex and problematic binding in the rail.
Already own the AT550-ARB Upgrade? The updated Guide Rail, XT Version is available and sold separately by selecting "Guide Rail Only" with the pull-down menu above.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 550 series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H55018/H55021).
- One (1) T-Rex 550 Series Aluminum Anti-Rotation Bracket Base Plate
- One (1) T-Rex 550 Series Aluminum Anti-Rotation Bracket Guide Rail, XT
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9l)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 21 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT550/600-MBBBRK Bearing Replacement Kit for ALIGN T-Rex 550/600 Series Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks
AT700-MDGM1-S Slant Main Drive Gear, 112T, MOD1.0 for ALIGN T-Rex 550/600/700 Series Helicopters