Channels have been provided for tie-down straps, zip-ties, and other fastening methods for the gyro and/or flybarless electronics. The new Gyro Mount Upgrade provides a series of performance enhancements to the T-Rex 550 helicopter, including:
- Large footprint to accommodate a wide-range of flybarless/gyro sensors,
- Direct-bolted servos to the tray for significantly increased rigidity and frame strength, and
- Reduced sensor vibration (mount is shifted away from the rear tail components, where the majority of vibrations are generated).
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 550 series.
- One (1) T-Rex 550 Series Aluminum Gyro Mount Upgrade
- Four (4) M2.5 x 0.45 x 14 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 9 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT550-ARB-XT Anti-Rotation Bracket, XT Version for ALIGN T-Rex 550 Electric Series Helicopters
AT550/600-MBBBRK Bearing Replacement Kit for ALIGN T-Rex 550/600 Series Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks
AT700-MDGM1-S Slant Main Drive Gear, 112T, MOD1.0 for ALIGN T-Rex 550/600/700 Series Helicopters