The Bottom Bracket Upgrade design provides an FEA-optimized, Aluminum 6061-T6 crossbar construction that prevents unwanted flex during high-torque maneuvers of both the helicopter lower frame section and the connected tail boom braces. Compatible with the T-Rex 600 Electric Series (E/CF/GF/ESP) helicopters the new upgrade provides unprecedented strength in an ultralight design - weighing only 72 grams; and provides far greater protection and support of the carbon-frames in the event of a high-impact crash.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 600 (E/CF/GF/ESP) series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H60028).
- One (1) T-Rex 600 Series Aluminum Bottom Bracket Upgrade
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 12 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 16 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 10.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 72 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT550/600-MBBBRK Bearing Replacement Kit for ALIGN T-Rex 550/600 Series Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks