The KDE Direct T-Rex 700/800 Series Performance Tail Control V2 assembly is the ultimate, slop-free control system available on the market to provide precise tail control and authority. Add the KDE Direct T-Rex 550/600/700/800 Series Performance Tail Upgrade V2 to the system and you now have a complete, dual-radial ball bearing supported assembly throughout for the ultimate flight characteristics. With the mechanics of the dual-fork supported tail slider, there is no worry of abnormal wear or torque loads on the tail shaft slider for a continuously smooth, failure-free operation even under the hardest and most extreme flying conditions.
SAVE $0.95 when you purchase the Performance Tail Control with the Performance Tail Upgrade.
Important: Due to the precision CNC-machining of each component, correct installation is key for proper, bind-free operation. Please pay attention to the Installation Instructions and installation video, take your time during the install, and make sure to apply medium-strength Loctite (Blue 243 or equivalent) to all screws during assembly. Once fully-installed, a significant reduction in slop throughout the tail mechanics will be clearly evident on the bench and in actual flight.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, Bronze SAE 660
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 700, 700N, and 800 series. Compatible with ALIGN Metal Tail Cases: HN7053, HN7053A, H80T003XX.
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Mounting Bolt V2
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Secondary Link V2
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Primary Link V2
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Arm Lever V2
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Bearing Holder V2
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Control Bearing Collar V2
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 8 x 12 x 3.5 mm
- Six (6) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 7 x 3 mm
- Seven (7) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 11 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- AT700-PTC-V2 Installation Diagram (PDF)
- KDE Direct Performance Tail Control Systems 2013 (YouTube)
- HeliFreak.com Finless Bob Installation and Review Video Thread (HeliFreak.com Forums)
We Also Recommend
AT700-ESM-V2 Elevator Servo Mount V2 for ALIGN T-Rex 700/800 Series Helicopters
AT700-MBBBRK Bearing Replacement Kit for ALIGN T-Rex 700 Series Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks