The Universal Motor Mount V2 provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the T-Rex 700/800 series, with the ability to adjust for 11T through 18T MOD1.0 pinion sizes when meshed with the standard size, 112T and 115T MOD1.0 main drive gears. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the upgrade can accommodate all M4 x 30mm, M4 x 25mm, and M3 x 25mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern installation.
Included in the design is the new adjustable Universal Pinion Support V2, with an oversized, 6 x 15 x 5mm radial bearing for incredible durability and machined clearance for the newer Helical Autorotation Gears from ALIGN.
Already own the AT700E-UMM Upgrade? The updated Pinion Support V2 Version is available and sold separately by selecting "Pinion Support Only" with the pull-down menu above.
Important: For proper operation of the Universal Motor Mount V2 assembly (alignment and strength of mounting hold), the length of the side-rail screws is critical. A maximum allowable length of 9.0mm (from the underside of the button head cap screw to the end of the threads) is required for proper installation. Check your stock screws before installation and modify and/or replace with aftermarket screws if desired (see Installation Diagram (PDF)).
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 700 and 800 series.
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Plate
- Two (2) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Adjustment Rails
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Plate V2
- Two (2) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Adjustment Rails
- One (1) Radial Ball Bearing 6 x 15 x 5 mm
- Two (2) M4 x 0.7 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M4 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 51 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend