The Universal Motor Mount provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the T-Rex 550 and 600 Electric series helicopters. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can now accommodate all M4 x 25mm and M3 x 25mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern for the motor installation and a strong and secure, t-channel lock system incorporated into the assembly. In addition, the latest production versions now include a dual-bolt, M4 x 30mm hole pattern to accommodate the latest high-performance motors reaching the market. To adjust the motor pinion and main gear mesh, simply loosen the four side screws holding the mount to the frame, set the motor to the desired mesh, and then re-tighten the side screws for rock-solid hold.
Important: For proper operation of the Universal Motor Mount assembly (alignment and strength of mounting hold), the length of the side-rail screws is critical. The correct M3 x 0.5 x 8mm Socket Head Cap Screws have been provided with the kit for correct installation and proper instructions can be referenced using the Installation Diagram (PDF).
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 550 and 600 (E/CF/GF/ESP) series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H60033).
- One (1) T-Rex 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Base Plate
- Two (2) T-Rex 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Adjustment Rails
- Four (4) M4 x 0.7 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M4 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 30 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
SG630/700/770-BTSA-V2 Battery Tray System Assembly V2 for SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 Series Helicopters
SG630/700/770-BTU-V2 Battery Tray Upgrade V2 for SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 Series Helicopters