The Main Shaft Bearing Support provides a direct bolt-in upgrade for the SAB Heli Division Goblin series helicopters (including the latest Competition and SPEED version kits). The upgrade is designed to provide a rigid and extremely durable transmission for the Goblin series; utilizing a triple-bearing supported and maintenance-free, sealed deep-groove radial-ball bearing design to support both radial and axial-loads on the main shaft. In this regard, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings for a long-lasting transmission.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All SAB Heli Division Goblin 630, 650, 700, 770, SPEED, and URUKAY series.
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum Main Shaft Bearing Support
- Three (3) Deep-Groove Radial Ball Bearings 12 x 24 x 6 mm, ABEC-7, 2RS-Sealed
- One (1) Round Hole Shim 12.1 x 16 x 1 mm (Stainless Steel 303)
- Three (3) M2.5 x 0.45 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Three (3) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Flat Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 5 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
SG630/700/770-BTSA-V2 Battery Tray System Assembly V2 for SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 Series Helicopters
SG630/700/770-BTU-V2 Battery Tray Upgrade V2 for SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 Series Helicopters
SG630/700/770-LGS Landing Gear Support for SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 Series Helicopters
SG630/700/770-MSBRK Bearing Replacement Kit for SAB Goblin 630/700/770 Series Main Shaft Bearing Support