Universal Motor Mount for ALIGN T-Rex 450 Pro Electric Series Helicopters
The Universal Motor Mount provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the T-Rex 450 Pro series helicopters. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can now accommodate all M3 x 19mm and M2.5 x 16mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern for the motor installation and a strong and secure, t-channel lock system incorporated into the assembly. In addition, no more struggling to reach the motor mounting screws - to adjust the motor pinion and main gear mesh, simply loosen the four side screws holding the mount to the frame, set the motor to the desired mesh, and then retighten the side screws for rock-solid hold.
Important: For proper operation of the Universal Motor Mount assembly (alignment and strength of mounting hold), the length of the side-rail screws is critical. The correct M2.5 x 0.45 x 5mm Socket Head Cap Screws have been provided with the kit for correct installation and proper instructions can be referenced using the Installation Diagram.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 450 PRO series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H45030A).
- One (1) T-Rex 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Assembly
- One (1) T-Rex 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Base Plate
- Two (2) T-Rex 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Adjustment Rails
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M2.5 x 0.45 x 5 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 7 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT450P-ARBFB Flybarless Anti-Rotation Bracket for ALIGN T-Rex 450 Pro Electric Series Helicopters