Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2 for ALIGN T-Rex 500 Electric Series Helicopters
The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. New "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and increased durability.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 500 (E/GF/ESP) series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H50050 and H50075).
- Two (2) T-Rex 500 Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 8 x 16 x 5 mm
- Two (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 8 x 15 x 5 mm
- Two (2) Round Hole Shims 8.1 x 12 x 1 mm
- Eight (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 11 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend