The Performance Tail Upgrade V2 provides superior tail control for sport and hard 3D flying styles. With dual flanged, radial ball bearing supported tail grips and a dual radial ball bearing, fully-supported thrust bearing tail rotor assembly, the new upgrade kit provides a truly slop-free, high-performance tail that is rock-solid for all maneuvers. The design is a simple retrofit for the common ALIGN parts on the helicopter, with the ability to be used on all T-Rex 550, 600, 700, and 800 series helicopters on the market and installed in a matter of minutes.
Design Notice: The latest ALIGN T-Rex Series "V2" Metal Tail Rotor Holder Assemblies (H50119A/B and HN6013A/B, characterized by clear-anodize) have a thicker rotor grip that can interfere with the outer-race of the flanged radial-ball bearing. The product Design Presentation (PDF) provides instructions for the required modifications to maintain the performance and aesthetic advantages of the KDE Direct design.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, Bronze SAE 660
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 550, 600, 600N, 700, 700N, and 800 series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H60191A).
- Two (2) T-Rex 550/600/700/800 Series Aluminum Tail Control Link V2
- Two (2) SAE 660 Bronze Sleeve Bushings 2 x 3 x 3 mm
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 10 x 4 mm
- Four (4) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 2 x 5 x 2.5 mm
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 12 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M2 x 0.4 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
Finish: Clear anodize, brushed CNC matte
We Also Recommend