The new KDE Direct 550/600 Series SXT Main Rotor Head System provides the most innovative and engineered control mechanics to install confidence in any flying style. Every detail was scrutinized and continually reviewed to provide the ultimate system for Flybarless flight control, providing the latest technology for fast-response and smooth flight characteristics tailored to your own flying style.
The system includes:
- A strengthened housing design (no more wear from extreme-flying styles and larger 600-class helicopters).
- Optimized main rotor grip arms for Flybarless control.
- Innovative clamping mechanism signature to all KDE Direct head designs.
- Custom heavy-duty ball links for high strength and durability.
- True turnbuckle control links (clockwise and counter-clockwise M3 threaded) for precision adjustment and perfect blade tracking capability.
Design Notice: To achieve the best possible setup and perfect alignment of the flight mechanics, it is recommended to use the following ALIGN Flybarless components with the new design:
- Main Shaft: H60243 or H60247 (ESP), T-Rex 550/600 DFC Main Shafts
- Dampers: HN6061-1, T-Rex 550/600 Head Damper
- Flybarless Grips: H60204, T-Rex 550/600 Series Metal Main Rotor Holder
- Washout Arms: HN6119QF, T-Rex 550/600 FL Control Arm Set
- Swashplate: H60208 or HN6101QF, TREX550/600 CCPM Metal Swashplate
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, Stainless Steel 416
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 550, 600, and 600N series. Also compatible with other 550/600 series helicopters with 10.0 mm O.D. main drive shafts (refer to the "Design Notice" in the Overview for additional required components as needed).
- Two (2) T-Rex 550/600 Series Stainless Steel Main Rotor Grip Control Links, SXT
- Two (2) KDE Direct 550/600 Series Hexagonal Turnbuckles, Heavy-Duty 3mm (SS 416)
- Six (6) KDE Direct 550/600/700/800 Series Ball Links, Heavy-Duty 4.95mm
- Two (2) T-Rex 550/600 Series Aluminum Main Rotor Holder Arms, SXT Version
- Two (2) KDE Direct 550/600/700/800 Series Control Linkage Balls, SXT (SS 416)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- One (1) T-Rex 550/600 Series Aluminum Flybarless Main Rotor Housing, SXT Version
- One (1) M3 x 0.5 x 16 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 16 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 14 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Full Page Descriptions:
- KDE Direct T-Rex 550/600 Series Stainless Steel Main Rotor Grip Control Links, SXT
- KDE Direct T-Rex 550/600 Series Aluminum Main Rotor Holder Arms, SXT
- KDE Direct T-Rex 550/600 Series Aluminum Flybarless Main Rotor Housing, SXT
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
We Also Recommend