The Anti-Rotation Bracket design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the highest-level of flight control and accuracy available today. The design incorporates an integrated gyro mount, providing an extremely stable mount for the precision electronics required for 3D flight.
Want to use the KDE Direct XT or ALIGN DFC flybarless mechanics? Check out the lower-profile edition, AT550-ARB-XT.
The prototype design was an innovative concept that provided a great upgrade for the T-Rex 550E, but the KDE Direct team wanted to take the design to the next level.
- Through extensive flight testing, the production design was updated to include a bind-free, wear-resistance surface for the full range of elevator anti-rotation pin motion.
- In addition, alignment geometry was added to the base to provide perfect orientation of the guide during installation; preventing unwanted flex and problematic binding in the rail.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 550 series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H55018/H55021).
- One (1) T-Rex 550 Series Aluminum Anti-Rotation Bracket Base Plate
- One (1) T-Rex 550 Series Aluminum Anti-Rotation Bracket Guide Rail
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 22 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend