The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. New "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and increased durability.
Notice: Due to the tapered upper-bearing block design, these are NOT compatible with the new DFC shafts and require the separate shaft lock-collar for proper installation.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 600 (E/CF/GF/ESP) series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H60031).
- Two (2) T-Rex 600 Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2 (Upper/Lower)
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 10 x 19 x 5 mm
- Two (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 10 x 18 x 5.5 mm
- Two (2) Round Hole Shims 10.1 x 14 x 1 mm
- Eight (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 15 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT550/600-MBBBRK Bearing Replacement Kit for ALIGN T-Rex 550/600 Series Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks