The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The new design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and increased durability. In addition, the Elevator Lever Upgrade is included to provide proper clearance and perfect alignment of the elevator mechanics to the servo for precise, interference-free operation.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 600 PRO series (replaces stock ALIGN part #H60217 and H60218).
- Two (2) T-Rex 600 PRO Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks
- One (1) T-Rex 600 PRO Series Aluminum Elevator Lever Upgrade
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 10 x 19 x 5 mm
- Two (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 10 x 18 x 5.5 mm
- Two (2) Round Hole Shims 10.1 x 14 x 1 mm
- Eight (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
- Thrusted Bearing Blocks: 16 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- Elevator Lever Upgrade: 6 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend