The Universal Motor Mount provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the T-Rex 600E Pro, with the ability to adjust for 12T through 18T MOD1.0 pinion sizes when meshed with the standard size, 115T MOD1.0 main drive gears. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can accommodate all M4 x 30mm, M4 x 25mm, and M3 x 25mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern installation. Included in the design is the adjustable Universal Pinion Support, which has an oversized, 6 x 17 x 6mm radial bearing for incredible strength, longevity, and durability for the high-power system of the 90-class electrics.
Important: For proper operation of the Universal Motor Mount assembly (alignment and strength of mounting hold), the length of the side-rail screws is critical. A maximum allowable length of 9.0mm (from the underside of the socket head cap screw to the end of the threads) is required for proper installation. Appropriate 8.0mm length screws are provided for the installation.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 600 PRO series.
- One (1) T-Rex 600 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Plate
- Two (2) T-Rex 600 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Base Adjustment Rails
- One (1) T-Rex 600 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Plate
- Two (2) T-Rex 600 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Pinion Support Adjustment Rails
- One (1) Radial Ball Bearing 6 x 17 x 6 mm
- Four (4) M4 x 0.7 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M4 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- Eight (8) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 39 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend