The T-Rex 700/800 Series Triple Bearing Block upgrade provides a significant increase in frame stiffness and gear/pinion interface support for high-power, high-intensity flights. As a result, gear wear/noise is reduced substantially and the 90-class helicopter gear-train is capable of being pushed to the limits of power harder than ever before. The new upgrade provides drilling templates for both the T-Rex 700E series and 700N series frames; making it quick and simple to properly position the Triple Bearing Block to the correct location for easy installation and smooth operation.
Important: Proper drilling and installation of the bearing blocks is critical for smooth, long-lasting operation. Please review the Installation Diagram (PDF) and T-Rex 700 Nitro Fan Shroud Modification Guide (PDF) for full information.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, Stainless Steel 416
Models: All ALIGN T-Rex 700, 700N*, and 800 series.
*: See installation requirements in the Overview section for the 700 Nitro series.
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Aluminum Triple Bearing Block
- One (1) T-Rex 700/800 Series Stainless Steel Main Shaft Extension
- One (1) T-Rex 700E/700N Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Left Frame
- One (1) T-Rex 700E/700N Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Right Frame
- One (1) Radial Ball Bearing 12 x 24 x 6 mm
- Four (4) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- One (1) M4 x 0.7 x 20 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
- Triple Bearing Block: 15 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- Main Shaft Extension: 9 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend