SG500-BTSA (w/ BTU)
Battery Tray System Assembly for SAB Heli Division Goblin 500 Series Helicopters
The Battery Tray System Assembly provides the best support for the LiPos during flight, with an ultra-light and high-strength frame design that provides exceptional support and holding-strength for the LiPos. The Assembly uses an innovative and Patent Pending locking mechanism for fast and hassle-free installation and removal of the LiPos. In addition, the new assembly replaces the entire Main Frame subassembly, providing a far improved strength and stiffness to the helicopter for in-flight control and crash worthiness. No modifications are needed to the frames for easy, drop-in fit installation.
SAVE $2.95 when you purchase the Battery Tray System Assembly and Battery Tray as a bundle!
Important: Please pay attention to the Installation Instructions and take your time during the install, making sure to apply medium-strength Loctite (Blue 243 or equivalent) to all screws during assembly unless otherwise noted. In addition, make sure the Push Lock Lever is properly engaged and flush with the Battery Tray Upgrade before flight. Due to the strength of the hold required, significant force by hand on the Push Lock Lever is required to release the tray for removal.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, AISI 1095 Blue-Tempered HC Spring Steel
Models: All SAB Heli Division Goblin 500 series.
- One (1) Goblin 500 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Primary Base Frame
- One (1) Goblin 500 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Push Lock Lever
- Two (2) Goblin 500 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Servo Mount Tabs
- One (1) Goblin 500 Series Battery Tray System Spring Steel Plate (AISI 1095 BTHC)
- Two (2) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 6 x 2.5 mm
- Three (3) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Three (3) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- One (1) M3 x 8 mm Flat Washer (Cadmium-Plated Alloy Steel)
- Two (2) M3 x 4.8 x 0.3 mm Round Hole Shims (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Primary Base Frame
- Clear hard-anodize (teflon-impregnation), mirror-polish CNC gloss Push Lock Lever
Weight: 102 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT250-KIT-V2 250 Series Upgrade Kit V2 for ALIGN T-Rex 250 Electric Series Helicopters