SG630/700/770-BTSA-V2 (w/ BTU)
Battery Tray System Assembly V2 for SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 Series Helicopters
The Battery Tray System Assembly V2 provides the best support for the LiPos during flight, with an ultra-light and high-strength frame design that provides exceptional support and holding-strength for the LiPos. The Assembly uses an innovative and Patent Pending locking mechanism for fast and hassle-free installation and removal of the LiPos. In addition, the Battery Tray Upgrade V2 is the identical tray to the AT700E-BTU-V2 design, that is a perfect match to the stock rails of the ALIGN T-Rex 700/800 design for easy sharing between helicopters - without needing to remove the LiPos from the trays between charges and flights. No modifications are needed to the frames for easy, drop-in fit installation. Due to the differences in geometry of the KDE Direct Battery Tray Upgrade V2s, the stock ALIGN Battery Trays are NOT compatible with this system (Parts #H70052, H70084, and H70085).
The Battery Tray System is sold with or without the Battery Tray Upgrade V2 by using the pull-down menu above. Additional trays can be purchased for multiple flight-packs and direct compatibility.
Important: The new "V2" edition provides additional M3 threaded holes for simple and secure mounting of the Kontronik KOSMIK ESC series. Provides ideal protection for the ESC and all hardware is included for a simple drop-in installation. In addition, make sure the Push Lock Lever is properly engaged and flush with the Battery Tray Upgrade V2 before flight. Due to the strength of the hold required, significant force by hand on the Push Lock Lever is required to release the tray for removal.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6, AISI 1095 Blue-Tempered HC Spring Steel
Models: All SAB Heli Division Goblin 630, 650, 700, 770, SPEED, and URUKAY series.
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Battery Tray System Primary Base Frame V2
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Battery Tray System Push Lock Lever
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Battery Tray System Spring Steel Plate (AISI 1095)
- Two (2) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 6 x 2.5 mm
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Three (3) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Three (3) M3 x 0.5 x 5 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- One (1) M3 x 8 mm Flat Washer (Cadmium-Plated Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M3 x 7 mm Flat Washer (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- Two (2) M3 x 4.8 x 0.3 mm Round Hole Shims (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Primary Base Frame V2
- Clear hard-anodize (teflon-impregnation), mirror-polish CNC gloss Push Lock Lever
Weight: 83 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT250-KIT-V2 250 Series Upgrade Kit V2 for ALIGN T-Rex 250 Electric Series Helicopters