The ESC Support Upgrade provides a direct bolt-in upgrade for the SAB Heli Division Goblin series helicopters, with an open-platform geometry to properly support and protect the larger ESCs common on the market - including the latest Castle Creations EDGE HV160 and Kontronik KOSMIK 160/200 series controllers. The new design allows the controllers to sit flush to the Base Plate, with a lowered-profile clearance for proper installation of the KDE Direct SAB Goblin 630/700/770 Series Battery Tray System Assembly without interference, even when using the lower, carbon-frame mounting holes to accommodate larger LiPo setups. The included cross-brace is optional and can be removed when using larger controllers and further developments in high-performance power systems.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All SAB Heli Division Goblin 630, 650, 700, and 770 series.
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum ESC Support Base Plate
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum ESC Support Cross Brace
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Set Screws Cup Point (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 8 mm Flat Washer (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 10.9)
- Two (2) M2 x 0.4 x 5 mm Socket Head Set Screws Cup Point (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 29 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend