Performance Tail Control V2 for SAB Heli Division Goblin 630/700/770 Series Helicopters
The KDE Direct SAB Goblin Series Performance Tail Control V2 assembly is the ultimate, slop-free control system available on the market to provide precise tail control and authority. Add the upgrade to the tail control system and you now have a complete, dual-radial ball bearing supported assembly throughout for the ultimate flight characteristics. With the mechanics of the dual-fork supported tail slider, there is no worry of abnormal wear or torque loads on the tail shaft slider for a continuously smooth, failure-free operation even under the hardest and most extreme flying conditions.
Important: Due to the precision CNC-machining of each component, correct installation is key for proper, bind-free operation. Please pay attention to the Installation Instructions and installation video, take your time during the install, and make sure to apply medium-strength Loctite (Blue 243 or equivalent) to all screws during assembly. Once fully-installed, a significant reduction in slop throughout the tail mechanics will be clearly evident on the bench and in actual flight.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: All SAB Heli Division Goblin 630, 650, 700, 770, SPEED, and URUKAY series. Assembly replaces components of the SAB Tail Rotor Control mechanism for unparalleled precision and authority.
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Performance Tail Control Mounting Bolt V2
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Performance Tail Control Secondary Link
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Performance Tail Control Primary Link
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Performance Tail Control Arm Lever
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Performance Tail Control Bearing Holder
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Performance Tail Control Bearing Collar
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 8 x 12 x 3.5 mm
- Six (6) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 7 x 3 mm
- Seven (7) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
Weight: 11 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend
AT250-KIT-V2 250 Series Upgrade Kit V2 for ALIGN T-Rex 250 Electric Series Helicopters