Neck Strap Balancer for Spektrum & JR Transmitters
The Spektrum/JR transmitter Neck Strap Balancer incorporates multiple design aspects that give the pilot the best product for optimal balance, feel, and aesthetics of the transmitter. With the use of flush-captured, Stainless Steel button head socket head cap screws and Locknuts throughout, the pilot no longer has to deal with loosening fasteners that affect the optimal balance of the transmitter over time. With the KDE Direct product, once the perfect balance is found and the included fasteners are tightened, you can fly day-after-day and maintain the perfect feel and performance every pilot is looking for.
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: Spektrum and JR transmitter series (DX7se, DX7, 12X, X9303, X9503).
- One (1) Spektrum/JR Aluminum Neck Strap Balancer Metric Adapter
- One (1) Spektrum/JR Aluminum Neck Strap Balancer Base Plate
- One (1) Spektrum/JR Aluminum Neck Strap Balancer Adjustment Slide
- One (1) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- One (1) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screw (18-8 Stainless Steel)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 10.9)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
We Also Recommend
AT250-KIT-V2 250 Series Upgrade Kit V2 for ALIGN T-Rex 250 Electric Series Helicopters