Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter, Hex-Edition for Multi-Rotor (UAS) Series
(see Specifications and Technical Media for additional information)
New production version incorporates aerospace-grade AL7075-T6 materials and updated, FEA-optimized geometry for improved strength and durability.
Propeller Blades are installed in dual-matched sets of Triple-Propeller Blades to the Propeller Blade Adapters. Matched-blades are installed at the 120° offset for correct balancing and smooth flight-operation (see Installation Diagram for more details).
The new KDE Direct Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter, Hex-Edition provides a professional-quality, CNC balanced folding-propeller assembly for the KDE Direct UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series (and adaptable to other motors with quad- M3 x ф20 mm mounting threads) and KDE Direct Carbon-Fiber Propeller Blade Series. The upgrade includes Class 12.9 hardware for high-strength safety and utilizes M4 nylon-insert locknuts to maintain consistent hold to the included custom CNC-machined, Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screws; reducing the need to readjust blade pressure and requiring minimal maintenance to the assembly between flights (Loctite optional for consistent blade pressure).
Material: Aluminum 7075-T6, Class 12.9 Alloy Steel
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and UAS applications: M3 x ф20 mm (4).
Compatible Propeller Blades:
- KDE-CF245-TP, 24.5" x 8.1, Triple-Edition
- KDE-CF275-TP, 27.5" x 8.9, Triple-Edition
- KDE-CF305-TP, 30.5" x 9.7, Triple-Edition
Propeller Blade Bolt (Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw) Torque Specifications:
- KDE-CF245-TP, 5.0 in-lb (80.0 oz-in, 0.56 N-m)
- KDE-CF275-TP, 5.5 in-lb (88.0 oz-in, 0.62 N-m)
- KDE-CF305-TP, 6.0 in-lb (96.0 oz-in, 0.68 N-m)
Compatible Brushless Motors:
- One (1) KDE Direct Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter, Hex-Edition, Lower Base
- One (1) KDE Direct Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter, Hex-Edition, Upper Plate
- Six (6) M4 x 0.7 x 18.5 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screws (Class 12.9, CNC)
- Six (6) M4 x ɸ7 mm Belleville Spring Lock Washers (C60S)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Six (6) M4 x 0.7 Nylon-Insert Locknuts (Zinc-Plated Class 10.9, ND 593S-RED DRI-LOC)
- Black-anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Lower Base
- Clear-anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Upper Plate
56 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend