ESC Programming Device: KDE Direct Device Manager Adapter
The new UAS HVC series brings to life the next-generation of technology for UAS and Multi-Rotor operation; including an all-Aluminum 6061-T6 case for cool-running temperatures and rugged-construction, allowing the ESCs to be used in a wide-range of harsh environments and commercial/industrial applications (IP56 certification for all-weather operation). The new series also comes pre-loaded with the latest production firmware, including these new, market-leading technologies:
- Regenerative Braking – active braking during motor deceleration phase, providing instantaneous response to the flight controller commands and matched-response to acceleration profiles (less “float” during flight).
- Temperature-Controlled Synchronous Rectification – new proprietary algorithm for smooth-running motors at low-throttle and improved, faster response under high-peak loads; all while significantly increasing flight-time efficiency and reducing operating temperatures (also termed "active-freewheeling").
- Dynamic Timing and Startup Power – optimally-tuned for smooth and precision-controlled startup throughout the full-range of UAS Brushless Motors (no hesitation, stuttering, or response lag).
- Increased Drive and Throttle Frequency Resolution – high-accuracy, linear throttle response throughout full-range of operation control.
- Motor Synchronization – factory-calibrated ESCs for consistent throttle control and frequency-matched start-up protocols.
The UAS HVC series is compatible with 3S LiPo - 12S LiHV power systems - allowing for the next level of performance and efficiency for your UAS and Multi-Rotor applications. In addition, the UAS HVC series includes active anti-spark circuitry, protecting the integrity and life-span of the critical connectors upon each initial plug-in and system power-up.
The series is tuned and optimized for the KDE Direct UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series, for simple plug-and-play operation. No additional throttle calibration is required for most applications and settings are factory programmed.
Programming: Proprietary Algorithm, 600Hz Refresh, Dynamic Advance Timing
Ingress Protection Rating: IP56 Certification
Features: Active Anti-Spark Circuit, Aluminum 6061-T6 Case
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC40)
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф6.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC65)
|Refresh Rate||600 Hz (50 - 600Hz Adaptive)|
|Maximum Peak Current||130 A (5 s)|
|Maximum Peak Power||5,770 W (5 s)|
|Maximum Continuous Current*||75 A (180 s)|
|Maximum Continuous Power*||3,330 W (180 s)|
|Maximum Efficiency||> 98%|
|Voltage Range||11.1 V (3S LiPo) - 52.2 V (12S LiHV)|
|Internal BEC||None (Opto-Isolation)|
|Maximum RPM||360,000 rpm (2-Pole)|
|PWM Rate||Adaptive Dynamic Algorithm|
|Advance Timing||22° - 30° Dynamic Algorithm|
|ESC Size||37 mm (W) x 82 mm (L)|
|ESC Weight||78 g (114 g with Wires/Bullets)|
|Power Leads||12 AWG, 200°C|
|Motor Leads||13 AWG, 200°C|
|ESC Control Lead||22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (W-R-B)|
|ESC Programming Lead||22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (O-R-B)|
|Power Connects||ф4.0 / ф6.5 mm Matched Pair|
|Motor Connects||ф4.0 mm Female|
*: ESC requires consistent airflow (5 mph or greater) across the heatsink to maintain maximum continuous current and power ratings during operation, specified at full-load condition (100% throttle). Increasing airflow or adding additional cooling can further increase the capabilities of the controller and extend the lifespan of the critical internal components.
- KDEXF-UAS75HVC Design Geometry Dimensions Specification Sheet (PDF)
- UAS HVC ESC Series Instruction Manual REVPR12 (PDF)
- UAS HVC ESC Series Technology Review (PDF)
- KDE Direct UAS ESC - Pixhawk 2.1 (CUBE) Autopilot Instructions (PDF)
- KDE Direct UAS ESC - Pixhawk (PX4) Autopilot Instructions (PDF)
- KDE Direct Design Engineering - Episode XII: UAS HVC ESCs (YouTube)
To decompress the files, any reputable unarchiver will work such as WinRAR, 7-Zip, PeaZip, etc.
We Also Recommend