Recommended Propeller: KDE Direct 24.5" x 8.1 Dual-Propeller Blades
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Assembly (Black Edition)
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M10 Propeller Bracket Assembly (Black Edition)
- Three (3) KDE Direct XF ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (KDEXF-BC40, Female)
- Four (4) M5 x 0.8 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M4 x 0.7 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 14 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
The new KDE Direct 6815XF-205 (HE) Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and UAS heavy-lift applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market. The motor incorporates a very high-efficiency (HE) design, used in our industrial applications, and now brought to the UAS market for long-duration flight performance. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market: (1) high-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, (2) Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and (3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
Motor includes 200°C, 14 AWG, 760mm silicone-wire leads and ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (KDEXF-BC40, pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC matching Bullet Connectors).
Material: Neodymium N45UH
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and UAS applications: M4 x ф30mm, M4 x ф40mm, M5 x ф40mm.
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells
- Black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
|Kv (Motor Velocity Constant)||205 RPM/V|
|Kt (Motor Torque Constant)||0.0470 Nm/A|
|Km (Motor Constant)||0.2145 Nm/√(W)|
|Maximum Continuous Current||57 A (180 s)|
|Maximum Continuous Power*||3000 W (180 s) (52.2 V)|
|Voltage Range||22.2 V (6S LiPo) - 52.2 V (12S LiHV)|
|Io (@10V)||1.9 A|
|Rm (Wind Resistance)||0.048 Ω|
|Stator Poles||24 (24S20P)|
|Magnetic Poles||20 (24S20P)|
|Mount Pattern||M4 x ф30 mm, M5/M4 x ф40 mm|
|Stator Class||6815, 0.2 mm Japanese|
|Motor Diameter||ф77.2 mm|
|Motor Length||49.5 mm|
|Motor Weight||550 g (630 g with Wires/Bullets)|
|Propeller Blade Size||Up to 24.5"-TP (21.5"-TP Maximum on 12S)|
|Motor Timing||22° - 30°|
|ESC PWM Rate||16 - 32 kHz (600 Hz)|
*: Brushless motor requires consistent open airflow (5 mph or greater) across the windings to maintain maximum continuous current and power ratings during operation. Performance figures are provided as guidelines for normal conditions and operation; environmental factors, such as air temperature and humidity, can significantly alter the maximum performance limits of the motor.
- KDE6815XF-205 (HE) Design Geometry Dimensions Specification Sheet (PDF)
- KDE6815XF-205 (HE) Universal Mounting Pattern Specification Sheet (PDF)
- KDE6815XF-205 (HE) Components and Hardware Specification Sheet (PDF)
- UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series Technology Review (PDF)
- KDE Direct Design Engineering - Episode VIII: XF M-R Brushless Motors (YouTube)
To decompress the files, any reputable unarchiver will work such as WinRAR, 7-Zip, PeaZip, etc.
We Also Recommend