OLD Version: This product uses the Molex Picoblade 15134-0401 connector.
The KDECAN firmware update for the UVC series ESC brings to life next-generation technology such as live monitoring of critical system components through telemetry, backup CAN bus throttle commands, warning signals and errors, and a host of other components for safe and reliable operation.
This kit includes the necessary cables for connecting four (4) ESCs to the Pixhawk 2.1 (CUBE).
- One (1) CAN bus Molex PicoBlade to JST-GH cable
- Three (3) CAN bus Molex PicoBlade to Molex PicoBlade cables
- One (1) CAN bus Molex PicoBlade to 120 ohm resistor cable
|Wire Length||200 mm|
|Wire Length||7.87 inches|
- KDECAN Bus Protocol (PDF)
- KDECAN Pixhawk Quickstart (PDF)
We Also Recommend