With the holidays upon us, finding the perfect gift for the multirotor enthusiast in your life can be daunting. Although it doesn’t have to be. KDE Direct offers a variety of gifts for the multirotor enthusiast—from the hobbyist to the professional.
For the Professional
While the specific brushless motors necessary may vary, for professionals seeking the most advanced heavy lift capabilities, we recommend the KDE8218XF-120 Brushless Motor. The KDE8218XF-120 offers best-in-class performance for heavy lift applications. The new production version includes laser-etch serialization (unique ID) and an active centrifugal fan for improved cooling and sustained performance. Why choose the KDE8218XF-120 brushless motor?
- All-new bearing design (triple-supported, ABEC-7 angular contact and radial bearings) specific for high-thrust capacity and market-leading durability
- High-efficiency (HE) 28-pole design, used in industrial applications
- High-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme climates
- Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance
The new UAS 95A+ HVC ESC includes an all-aluminum 6061-T6 case for cool-running temperatures and rugged construction, allowing use in a range of harsh environments and commercial/industrial applications.
The KDE Direct Carbon-Fiber Propeller Blades feature construction from true carbon-fiber 3K materials—the same as we supply to our military customers—and are now available for commercial and industrial applications. All propellers are dynamically balanced and are provided in matched sets. The multirotor enthusiast in your life can simply install the blades and fly—no need for secondary balancing or other headaches that plague competitive offerings.
For the Hobbyist
With the increasing popularity of hobby drones, many operators find it necessary to upgrade their stock components with higher quality multirotor parts. Surprise the multirotor enthusiast in your life with upgrades for the DJI Phantom they got last Christmas for superior flight time and performance. Whether FPV racing or taking aerial photographs, the multirotor enthusiast will appreciate the extended life and durability of KDE Direct multirotor upgrades. For the DJI Phantom 3 hobbyist, we recommend the KDEPSK-2315-885 Multirotor Power System Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Series. This power system kit includes everything your loved one needs to upgrade their DJI Phantom 3 motors:
- Four (4) KDE Direct 2315XF-885 Brushless Motors for Electric Multirotor Series
- Four (4) KDE Direct XF UAS M6 Propeller Adapter Assembly (23XX RH Edition)
- Four (4) KDE Direct XF UAS M6 Propeller Adapter Assembly (23XX DJI RH Edition)
- Four (4) KDE Direct XF UAS M6 Propeller Adapter Assembly (23XX DJI LH Edition)
- Four (4) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Assembly (23XX Black Edition)
- Four (4) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Adapter (ф4.0 x ф6.0 x 2.5mm)
- Twelve (12) KDE Direct XF ф3.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Female)
- Sixteen (16) M3 x 0.5 x 5mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9)
- Sixteen (16) M3 x 0.5 x 5mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Eight (8) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
When flight time and smoothness of operation matter most, choose the KDEPSK-2315-885 Multirotor Power System Kit for the DJI Phantom 3 Series multirotor. Smoother operation makes for better quality aerial cinematography and increased flight time.
Build Your System
Whether shopping for the hobbyist or professional, holiday gift giving can be a little easier with the KDE Direct Build Your System calculator. The calculator can help provide the exact specifications and components needed to wake up on Christmas morning to the perfect industry-leading drone components.
Build Your System takes into consideration:
- Number of motors
- Arrangement of motors
- Power-input voltage
- Propeller selection
Using Build Your System, find the exact KDE Direct components to create the best multirotor system for each application. Calculations in Build Your System use data taken from rigorous in-house dynamometer performance testing. While we have done extensive testing, KDE cannot make guarantees as to the accuracy of the generated recommendations, nor any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Provided data corresponds to KDE Direct matched power systems, including motors, ESCs and propellers.
It’s called Build Your System, but this time of year we like to call it Santa’s Little Helper. Have the multirotor enthusiast in your life try Build Your System to find power system recommendations for their next multirotor system or upgrade.
KDE Direct Gift Cards
Still having trouble picking out the perfect gift for the multirotor enthusiast in your life? KDE Direct offers gift cards, which makes finding the perfect gift even easier. Buy KDE Direct gift cards and allow them to choose the exact components they need, no guessing required. Surprise the multirotor enthusiast in your life with the gift of increased flight times and efficiency with KDE Direct components.
Choose KDE Direct for Success in the New Year
KDE Direct provides industry leading multirotor components for the drone enthusiast. Increase flight time, performance and holiday cheer with components and gift cards from KDE Direct this holiday season. You’ll be setting up the multirotor enthusiast for success in the new year with gifts from KDE Direct.
Share this post