We’ve enjoyed all of the photos and videos by the community who are sharing their work with us. We love seeing our industrial components in the air! To say thank you, we’re launching a photo/video contest for July. First place winner gets $1,000 and second place winner gets $500 to use at KDEDirect.com.
For entry consideration, use #FlyKDE and tag @kdedirect with your images or videos on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. All images must be posted by July 31, 2016, and will be reviewed by the KDE Direct team. Winners will be announced the beginning of August 2016.
There’s no limit to your submissions. Here are a few judging tips to help you get started:
- We will be judging on creativity and photographic quality. Give us your best shots.
- Must be shot using at least one KDE Direct component - the more components, the better.
- Must list what KDE Direct component(s) is/are being used, either with or without hashtag.
- Higher resolution files of 240+ dpi will be requested should an entry preselected for consideration.
- Videos must fall within the allotted timeframe of the profile(s) submitted to.
First place winner receives a gift certificate for $1,000 and second place receives a gift certificate for $500 to use at KDEDirect.com, a feature in our blog, emails and social media, and a feature of the work with full credits on our website.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- You certify you are over 18 years of age.
- No cash equivalent substitutes, assignments or transfers and no other discounts apply.
- Multiple entries may be submitted. Higher resolution files of 240+ dpi will be required for feature on some digital mediums, such as on KDEDirect.com.
- In order to enter, you must tag #FlyKDE and @kdedirect on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter within the allotted timeframe.
- First and second place winners will be selected by a KDE Direct team member and be announced the beginning of August 2016. Winners will be announced on social media and by email. Winners must respond to the post or email within thirty (30) days in order to accept their win. First and second place awards will be in the form of a gift certificate for use at com.
- You own or retain the licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use, and authorize KDE Direct, LLC to use all trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary rights in and to any and all submissions to enable inclusion and use in the manner described in these contest rules.
- By entering this contest, you acknowledge that you’ve read these rules and understand and agree to any terms and conditions applicable.