Compatible with the KDE13218XF Brushless Motor.
Compatible with the KDE-CF355-DP Propeller Blades.
(see Specifications and Manuals tab for additional information)
The KDE-DPAHL-SP incorporates aerospace-grade AL7075-T6 materials for unprecedented performance and durability.
The new KDE Direct Propeller Blade Adapter (SP), Single Piece provides a professional-quality, CNC balanced folding-propeller assembly for the KDE Direct UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series (and adaptable to other motors with dual- and quad- M3 mounting threads) and KDE Direct UAS Carbon-Fiber Propeller Blade Series. The upgrade includes Class 12.9 hardware for high-strength safety and include custom CNC-machined, Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screws; reducing the need to readjust blade pressure and requiring minimal maintenance to the assembly between flights.
Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and UAS applications:
Compatible Propeller Blades:
- KDE-CF355-DP, 35.5" x 12.1, Dual-Edition
Compatible Brushless Motors:
- One (1) KDE Direct Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter (SP), Dual-Edition, Single Piece
- Two (2) M6 Button Socket Head Cap Screws
- Four (4) M3 Button Socket Head Cap Screws
- Clear-anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Upper Plate (ML)
86 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- Propeller Blade Adapter Series Single Piece Installation Diagram (SP) (PDF)
We Also Recommend
KDE-DPAHL-ML Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter (ML), Dual-Edition for Multi-Rotor (UAS) Series
KDE-TPAHL-ML Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter (ML), Triple-Edition for Multi-Rotor (UAS) Series