Compatible with the KDE-DPAHL-SP Dual-Propeller Blade (Heavy-Lift) Adapter Series.
The new KDE Direct Carbon-Fiber Propeller Blades are constructed of true carbon-fiber 3K materials - same as we supply to our military-customers, and now available for commercial and industrial applications. All propellers are dynamically-balanced and provided in matched-sets, so simply install the blades and go fly - no need for secondary balancing or other headaches that plague competitive offerings. The Propeller Blade Series is designed for simple installation to the KDE Direct Multi-Rotor Propeller Blade Adapters and UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series, for unprecedented smoothness and efficient flight performance.
Note: propeller blades are dynamically-balanced matched sets, for smooth and vibration-free flight operation. Blades cannot be intermixed between sets - make sure to keep organized as matched blades to prevent balance-related concerns. If a single-blade is damaged during operation, make sure to replace the propeller blade set (CW or CCW).
Material: Carbon-Fiber, 3K Matrix
Compatible Propeller Adapters:
- Note: two adapters required for each set of propeller blades (CW and CCW)
Compatible Brushless Motors:
- Two (2) KDE Direct Propeller Blades, 35.5" x 12.1, Dual-Edition (CW Matched Pair)
- Two (2) KDE Direct Propeller Blades, 35.5" x 12.1, Dual-Edition (CCW Matched Pair)
70.0 g/blade (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- KDE-CF355 Design Geometry Dimensions Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Propeller Blade Series Design Presentation (PDF)
- Heavy-Lift Propeller Blade Adapter Series Installation Diagram (ML) (PDF)
We Also Recommend