Compatible with the KDE5215XF up to KDE6213XF Brushless Motors.
Compatible with the KDE-CF215-DP Propeller Blades.
(see Specifications and Manuals tab for additional information)
New production version has increased the KDE-CF215-DP propeller screw size from M3 to M4
The propeller adapter also incorporates aerospace-grade AL7075-T6 materials and an innovative Mechanical Lock design for unprecedented performance and durability.
The new KDE Direct Propeller Blade Adapter (ML), Dual-Edition provides a professional-quality, CNC balanced folding-propeller assembly for the KDE Direct UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series (and adaptable to other motors with dual- and quad- M3 x ф12 mm mounting threads) and KDE Direct UAS Carbon-Fiber Propeller Blade Series. The upgrade includes Class 12.9 hardware for high-strength safety and utilizes M4 hex jam-nuts and Belleville spring lock washers for a mechanical lock and consistent hold to the included custom CNC-machined, Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screws; reducing the need to readjust blade pressure and requiring minimal maintenance to the assembly between flights.
Material: Aluminum 7075-T6, Class 12.9 Alloy Steel
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and UAS applications: M3 x ф12 mm (4).
Compatible Propeller Blades:
- KDE-CF215-DP, 21.5" x 7.3, Dual-Edition
Propeller Blade Bolt (Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screw) Torque Specifications:
- KDE-CF215-DP, 4.5 in-lb (72.0 oz-in, 0.51 N-m)
Compatible Brushless Motors:
- One (1) KDE Direct Propeller Blade Adapter (ML), Dual-Edition, Lower Base
- One (1) KDE Direct Propeller Blade Adapter (ML), Dual-Edition, Upper Plate
- Four (4) M3 Propeller Blade Mount Inserts (Delrin Acetal Resin, Pre-Installed)
- Three (3) M4 x 0.7 x 17.5 mm Socket Head Shoulder Cap Screws (Class 12.9, CNC)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Three (3) M4 x ɸ7.0mm Belleville Spring Lock Washers (C60S)
- Three (3) M4 x 0.7 x 3.2 mm Hex Jam-Nuts (SS316-A4)
- Black-anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Lower Base (ML)
- Clear-anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss Upper Plate (ML)
14 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
We Also Recommend