125A+UHV Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) for Electric Multi-Rotor (UAS) Series
ESC Programming Software: KDE Direct Device Manager Software
The new UAS UVC series brings to life the newest-generation of technology for UAS and Multi-Rotor operation; including an all-Aluminum 6061-T6 case for cool-running temperatures and rugged-construction, allowing the ESCs to be used in a wide-range of harsh environments and commercial/industrial applications (IP66 certification for all-weather operation). The new series also comes pre-loaded with the latest production firmware, including these new, market-leading technologies:
- Regenerative Braking – active braking during motor deceleration phase, providing instantaneous response to the flight controller commands and matched-response to acceleration profiles (less “float” during flight).
- Temperature-Controlled Synchronous Rectification – new proprietary algorithm for smooth-running motors at low-throttle and improved, faster response under high-peak loads; all while significantly increasing flight-time efficiency and reducing operating temperatures (also termed "active-freewheeling").
- Dynamic Timing and Startup Power – optimally-tuned for smooth and precision-controlled startup throughout the full-range of UAS Brushless Motors (no hesitation, stuttering, or response lag).
- Increased Drive and Throttle Frequency Resolution – high-accuracy, linear throttle response throughout full-range of operation control.
- Motor Synchronization – factory-calibrated ESCs for consistent throttle control and frequency-matched start-up protocols.
The UAS UVC series is compatible with 3S LiPo - 14S LiHV (63V Max) power systems - allowing for the next level of performance and efficiency for your UAS and Multi-Rotor applications. In addition, the UAS UVC series includes active anti-spark circuitry, protecting the integrity and life-span of the critical connectors upon each initial plug-in and system power-up.
The UAS UVC series incorporate a 32-bit MCU for unlimited processing power and speed, with the addition of CANbus multiplex serial-bus control and telemetry, and on-board high-speed data logging (soon available via future firmware updates).
The series is tuned and optimized for the KDE Direct UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series, for simple plug-and-play operation. No additional throttle calibration is required for most applications and settings are factory programmed.
ESCs include 200°C, 10 AWG silicone-wire power leads and 12 AWG silicone-wire motor leads with dual ф6.5mm and ф4.0mm 24K matching Bullet Connectors.
Programming: Proprietary Algorithm, 600Hz+ Refresh, Dynamic Advance Timing
Ingress Protection Rating: IP66 Certification
Features: Active Anti-Spark Circuit, Aluminum 6061-T6 Case, CANbus Protocol
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC40)
- Two (2) KDE Direct XF ф6.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Pair, KDEXF-BC65)
|Refresh Rate||2000 Hz (50 - 2000Hz Adaptive)|
|Maximum Peak Current||220 A (5 s)|
|Maximum Peak Power||11,395 W (5 s)|
|Maximum Continuous Current*||125+ A (180 s)|
|Maximum Continuous Power*||6,475+ W (180 s)|
|Maximum Efficiency||> 98%|
|Voltage Range||11.1 V (3S LiPo) - 60.9 V (14S LiHV)|
|Internal BEC||None (Opto-Isolation)|
|Maximum RPM||360,000 rpm (2-Pole)|
|PWM Rate||Adaptive Dynamic Algorithm|
|Advance Timing||22° - 30° Dynamic Algorithm|
|ESC Size||46 mm (W) x 86 mm (L)|
|ESC Weight||132 g (180 g with Wires/Bullets)|
|Power Leads||10 AWG, 200°C|
|Motor Leads||12 AWG, 200°C|
|ESC Control Lead||22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (W-R-B)|
|ESC Motor Phase (eRPM) Lead||22 AWG, 3-Wire JR (O-R-B)|
|Power Connects||ф4.0 / ф6.5 mm Matched Pair|
|Motor Connects||ф4.0 mm Female|
*: ESC requires consistent airflow (5 mph or greater) across the heatsink to maintain maximum continuous current and power ratings during operation, specified at full-load condition (100% throttle). Increasing airflow or adding additional cooling can further increase the capabilities of the controller and extend the lifespan of the critical internal components.
We Also Recommend