Brushless Motor for Electric Multi-Rotor (sUAS) Series
Recommended ESC: KDE Direct UAS 20A+ LV Multi-Rotor Series
Thrust Generation: 1460g+ (6" x 4.5HQ Propeller, 4S Voltage)
The new KDE2306XF-2550 establishes KDE Direct as the continued leader in FPV Racing performance and quality, with an optimized active-centrifugal fan for improved cooling and sustained performance, and new mounting schematic ideal for competition-level racing. Producing the same power output of a competitive 2208-class motor, but at a significantly lower weight and profile - the new design once again sets the benchmark in brushless motor technology.
The new KDE Direct 2306XF-2550 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and sUAS applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market: (1) high-grade, 240°C continuous (340°C maximum) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, (2) Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and (3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
Motor includes 200°C, 19 AWG, 250mm silicone-wire leads and ф3.5mm 24k Bullet Connectors (pre-soldered to the motor leads). Silicone-wire leads can be easily modified to length and soldered as needed (direct to ESC and/or bullet connectors).
Material: Neodymium N45UH, 2550Kv
Models: Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and sUAS applications: M3 x ф16mm, M3 x ф19mm.
- One (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M5 Locknut Propeller Adapter Assembly
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 6 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 5 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Four (4) M2 x 0.4 x 5 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9)
- Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells
- Black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
|Maximum Continuous Current*||34+ A (180 s)|
|Maximum Efficiency||> 90%|
|Voltage Range||7.4 V (2S LiPo) - 21.8 V (5S LiHV)|
|Io (@10V)||1.2 A|
|Rm (Wind Resistance)||0.044 Ω|
|Stator Poles||12 (12S14P)|
|Magnetic Poles||14 (12S14P)|
|Bearings||Triple, MR104ZZ, MR84ZZ|
|Mount Pattern||M3 x ф19 mm, M3 x ф16 mm|
|Stator Class||2306, 0.2 mm Japanese|
|Shaft Diameter||ф3 mm (ф4 mm Internal)|
|Shaft Length||3.5 mm|
|Motor Diameter||ф28.3 mm|
|Motor Length||18 mm|
|Motor Weight||29 g (42 g with Wires/Bullets)|
|Propeller Size||Up to 8" (6" Maximum on 4S)|
|Motor Timing||22° - 30°|
|ESC PWM Rate||16 - 32 kHz (+)|
*: Brushless motor requires consistent open airflow (5 mph or greater) across the windings to maintain maximum continuous current and power ratings during operation. Performance figures are provided as guidelines for normal conditions and operation; environmental factors, such as air temperature and humidity, can significantly alter the maximum performance limits of the motor.
- KDE2306XF-2550 Performance Testing Data Sheet (PDF)
- KDE2306XF-2550 Design Geometry Dimensions Specification Sheet (PDF)
- KDE2306XF-2550 Universal Mounting Pattern Specification Sheet (PDF)
- KDE2306XF-2550 Components and Hardware Specification Sheet (PDF)
- UAS Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor Series Technology Review (PDF)
- KDE Direct Design Engineering - Episode VIII: XF M-R Brushless Motors (YouTube)
We Also Recommend