The KDE Direct Development Team is pleased to release the latest version the KDE Direct Device Manager V1.25 software, with a whole host of new technologies and motor-control optimizations for UAS applications. In conjunction with the KDEXF-DMA Programming Kit, the new software provides the ability for a life-time of free firmware updates and programming capabilities to the KDE Direct UAS ESCs, including new features such as:
- PRECISION motor drive frequency mode (30 kHz – 32 kHz), providing the smoothest and quietest motor operation for critical aerial-cinematography requirements.
- MOTOR EDITION modes for direct-optimization to the full-range of KDE Direct UAS Heavy-Lift application motors (KDE6213XF-185 and larger).
- ACCELERATE RATE adjustment for specific tuning of flight-characteristics to the desired application – an industry first to allow direct-control of the internal ESC motor-drive algorithm.
- MEDIUM optimizes the maximum acceleration/deceleration control profiles for smooth reaction-rates and safety in industrial-heavy lift applications (dynamic reduction up to 20%).
- MEDIUM-HIGH optimizes the maximum acceleration/deceleration control profiles for balanced operation in commercial aerial-cinematography applications.
- HIGH optimizes the maximum acceleration/deceleration control profiles for increased stability in adverse weather conditions and long-endurance flight.
- ULTRA-HIGH maximizes the acceleration/deceleration control profiles for high-speed applications, where fast-reaction rates and tight-control to the flight-controller commands is required.
Full description of the market-leading features and programming capability of the ESCs can be found in the Instruction Manual posted online.